3rd Annual Hall Classic Wiffleball Tournament
2016 Wiffleball Homerun Tournament
Saturday • October 15, 2016 • 9am Tournament Start
Robert B. Staley Stadium • Frederick, MD
FNLL sponsored event to benefit families in our community and through the Patty Pollatos Fund
Date: October 15, 2016 (Rain date - Oct. 16)
Time: Games start at 9am
Location: Staley Stadium 1204 Staley Ave. Frederick MD, 21702
Teams: 4-players per team
Ages: ALL AGES
Categories: Elementary/Middle School, High School, Adult, Family (mixed age)
Registration: $50.00 per team - Team Registrations due by Oct. 13, 2016
Hall Classic Wiffle®ball Homerun Tournament Rules
- 4 players on a team
- 3 innings played per game.
- Coin flip will be done before the start of the game. Winner of flip decides which bat 1st or 2nd .
- 12 hits per team, per inning. 3AB’s per player.
- You pitch to your own team. Meaning, team 1 is playing team 2, if team 1 is batting team 1 provides the pitcher.
- Batter only gets 3 pitches. On the3rd pitch they must hit or it’s an out. Swing and a miss is counted as an out/AB.
- 1 foul is allowed per AB. If you foul the 3rd pitch off its an out
- Defensive team can play the field and try to rob HR’s.
- No baseball gloves can be worn in the field .
- If the score is tied. An extra inning will be played. 1 AB per player per team until the score is not tied after home team bats.
- If team member is not at the game, teams can play with 3. Each player will take an extra 1 AB during the inning to cover the missing player. No player is to bat more than 4 times in 1 inning and the AB’s have to be divided equally.
- The regular yellow skinny bat is the only bat that can be used. Bats can be brought in but they must be checked before the game. They can only have tape on the handle.
- Wiffle balls will be provide by the tournament.
- Teams will provide their own uniforms.. be creative but remember it's a family event!
- Have Fun remember it’s for a GREAT cause!!
Payment in full must be received before 9am the day of the tournament. Credit Cards accepted the day of the tournament.
You may pay at registration the morning of the tournament or send them to Mike Kline, FNLL President
Checks made payable to "FNLL"
2043 Sumner Drive
Frederick, MD 21702