Team Parent Checklist
Definition of a Team Parent:
Responsible for assisting the coach, parent liaison and facilitator of league activities
1. Provide parents with copies of team roster, including player names, parent names, and phone numbers
2. Assign parents to work during the team’s assigned concession/snack duties. Explain duties involved in the concession and follow up to make sure shifts are covered.
3. Distributes uniforms
4. Organize team and individual players photos on Opening Day
5. Distribute practice and game schedule. Send reminder of games and practice on a weekly basis. Assist Manager/Coach in calling team to notify of any changes in schedule
6. Coordinate purchase of Manager/Coach’s gifts and help with the organization of year end picnic
7. Assist the Manager/Coach with the annual league fundraiser.