The event is scheduled to take place from Saturday July 12th to Saturday July 19th. During the week we will need volunteers to help out all week.
What Can I Volunteer To Do?
No experience is required to become a volunteer. Most of the volunteer opportunities require little or no training. FNLL and/or District 2 will provide you with any necessary training (as well as support and encouragement), as we deem necessary. The best volunteers are those who are able to bring added enjoyment to the game simply be being themselves.
1. Aunts and Uncles The responsibilities of the Aunts and Uncles are some of the most important to our Tournament. These individuals are essentially the team hosts. They will help with their respective team from when they arrive in Frederick and assist the team until they head home after the tournament.
3. Host Helpers The responsibilities of our host helpers will be to empty trash containers, replenish hospitality tables, assist where needed
5. Field Crew The responsibilities of a parking director will consist of being stationed at one of our designated parking lots.
5. Parking Director The responsibilities of a parking director will consist of being stationed at one of our designated parking lots.
6. Concessions The responsibilities of a concession stand volunteer will primarily consist of working at our soft goods stand and filling orders.
8. Merchandise Sales and Information Tent The responsibilities of a Merchandise and Information tent worker will be to answer question from visiting families and sell official tournament merchandise at the games.